Monday, March 8, 2010

This Week at Pathways: "No One Can Stop You, But You!" Presentation with Walter Bond

Hi Folks!

Watch out for that HAIL! What a beautiful weekend we had and then came the hail, yikes! It was a busy Monday for a busy week. I hope everyone plans the coming weeks wisely so that you can start taking advantage of this wonderful weather that will be popping up (not the hale of course). Keep on task, stay motivated and use all of the wonderful spring energy to get you going!

Here’s what is happening at Pathways:

Job Search Support Group
Tuesday, March 9th; 9am to 11am
Facilitated by Ron Ennis, Ph.D., CMF
(Does not require a RSVP)

“No One Can Stop You ,But You!”-Presentation by Walter Bond
Tuesday, March 9th; 10am to 12pm
Facilitated by Jean Walker, Ed.D., CMF
(Please RSVP quick it’s tomorrow!)

Strategic Networking Lab
Thursday, March 11th; 10am to 12pm
Facilitated by Matt Morscheck, MS, CMP

Also, we would like to congradulate our Success Story for the month of January! We would have loved to sent this out in January but it wasn’t official yet—but it is now! Ron Putz is now the Regional Sales Representative for Ultrablock, Inc.!

January Success Story—Ron Putz

“The ‘one best thing’ that I contribute to my success while in the jobs search transition was spending the majority of my energy staying connected and building my network (friends, co-workers, clients, etc.) and volunteering within my industry. Also, during my job search transition, one of the things that I really valued was the foundation and wonderful support that Pathways provided for this next phase of my life. I appreciated the Job Search Support Group and the camaraderie that it brought to my (our) situation; it was a place where we could support each other, share individual experiences, techniques, and transition processes, etc. I salute their staff for their professionalism and flexibility in working with those of us who need direction and guidance in a difficult time.”

Thank Ron, we wish you the best!


"The moment of enlightenment is when a person’s dreams of possibilites become images of probablilities.” –Vic Braden


No comments:

Post a Comment