Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekly Email from Pathways

Dear Clients,

Thank you all for your Holiday wishes! We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas full of family joy and spirit. The new year is almost upon us--a time of celebration, hope, and resolution. I always enjoy this time of year because to me it is a time of reflection and new beginnings--anything is possible. May all of you cherish each moment and find peace and success in each new day! Oh, and the Perfect Job!!

Reminder, there will be no Job Search Support Group this week. Keep an eye out for the January Career Update coming soon!

Look forward to seeing all of you in the New Year!


"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

--Helen Keller

New Year resolution #99: I will not Procrastinate! (This should be number one on my list, but as you know, I haven't created it yet...maybe I'll get around to making it before the New Year?)

No comments:

Post a Comment