Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekly Email from Pathways

Hello All!

I have a story to tell. Reflecting on Pathways Mission Statement tonight from a meeting this afternoon and thinking how wonderful it is to be a part of something special, to be able to meet and work with so many fascinating, hardworking, and inspiring people like YOU…Our Mission Statement: We believe that our greatest renewable resource is people. The needs of our clients and customers will always come first. Since our first day of business, we have made no exceptions and we never will. This is our ideal, and our practice.” Then I thought…OH NO, I FORGOT TO SEND OUT MY Weekly EMAIL!!!

How could I have forgotten you! Well, better late than never! Shhhhh, don’t tell.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween Weekend, full of haunted places, scary faces, and the like. OH, and how about Day Light Savings? (How I love getting an extra hour of sleep!)
OK, it’s November and this month’s Career Update is out! Now, I know that all of you just can’t wait to print it out and post it on your fridge, so I’ve attached it just for that reason!

Look forward to seeing all of you this month!


“Life is full of challenge and frustration. But sooner or later you’ll find the hairstyle you like.” –Furry Logic: A Guide to Life’s Little Challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment