Monday, June 14, 2010

This Week at Pathways: Career Transition Workshop

Dear Clients,

A new day, a new beginning—let’s celebrate! You couldn’t have asked for a better weekend of SUNSHINE! I hope that you were able to soak it all up and recharge for the week! (Wow, that was three exclamation marks! Four. I promise I have not had more than three cups of coffee today! Five.)

Join us this week for our Job Search Support Group, Tuesday June 15th, 9:00-11:00am, and our Career Transition Workshop, Wednesday June 16th and Thursday June 17th; 8:30-4:40pm. If you have not taken the CTW, this would be a good time! Please RSVP.

Who can take the workshop? Anyone who has, never taken it before, needs a refresher, and or if you need to make up a day. The CTW is a comprehensive two day workshop covering the CORE of our services and is designed to help you target areas where you need the most help in your transition, making your one-on-one time with your counselor more productive! Struggling with developing your marketing materials, building your network strategy, and approaching tough interview questions? The CTW will cover these topics as well as many more!

Cheers!













“The new day dawns
And I am practicing my purpose once again
It is fresh and it is fruitful if I win
But if I lose

Ooh, I don’t know
I’ll be tired but I will turn and I will go
Only guessing till I get there then I’ll know
Oh I will know…

All will be well
Even after all the promises you’ve broken to yourself
All will be well
You ask me how but only time will tell”

--Song Lyrics from All Will Be Well by The Gabe Dixon Band

No comments:

Post a Comment